Downtown Guymon is a clean, rejuvenated, friendly hometown that is the heart of the Panhandle with a variety of unique shops and art and cultural oriented activities, in historic buildings that encourage anyone passing through to spend some time here. It is also a place that our residents are proud of.
- Sat., July – Sept. – Farmer’s Market sponsored by Linda Hill Crop Insurance. 8-11 a.m. Saturday mornings in front of the Courthouse at 4th and Main Street in Guymon. Free for vendors. Learn more.
- Tu., Th., July – Free crochet lessons in July. Learn more.
- Wed., July 26 – L&M Play Days, 6:30 pm, 580-654-0855
- Sat., July 29 – Senior Citizen’s Dance, 515 NE 15th, 7-10 p.m., 338-7216
- Wed., Sept. 6, 13, 20, 27 – Free classes for business owners and managers are being offered by Main Street Guymon, Guymon Chamber, and PREDCI and hosted by Bank of the Panhandle. We want to help you do it better and easier in your business. Please come to the classes. They are Wednesday mornings during September from 8 – 9 am at the Bank of the Panhandle Board Room (and they are supplying breakfast).
- Sept. 6 – So You Want to Own A Business
- Sept. 13 – Capital and Cash Flow
- Sept. 20 – Am I Making Any Money?
- Sept. 27 – Make Banking Work for You
- Wed., Sept. 6 – 2017 Career Focus Program applications are due. See flyer and application.
- Sat., Sept. 16 – Fireman’s Ball
- Tu., Oct. 3 – Pumpkins at the Park, sponsored by TCEC and PTCI in honor of National Co-op Month