Downtown Guymon is a clean, rejuvenated, friendly hometown that is the heart of the Panhandle with a variety of unique shops and art and cultural oriented activities, in historic buildings that encourage anyone passing through to spend some time here. It is also a place that our residents are proud of.
- Wed., June 21 – Community Health Forum
- Wed., June 21 & Wed., June 28 – L&M Arena Play Days
- Th., June 22 – Medicare Seminar, 5:30-7 p.m., Hooker Senior Citizen Center, 104 Glaydas, Hooker
- Fri., June 23 – PTCI Gig Party, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., PTCI, 2222 N. Highway 64, Guymon
- Sat., June 24 – Guymon Chamber Golf Tournament
- Tu., Th., July – Free crochet lessons in July. Learn more.
- Th., July 20 – Children’s Health Fair, Activity Center
- Sat., Sept. 16 – Fireman’s Ball
- Wed., Sept. 6 – 2017 Career Focus Program applications are due. See flyer and application.
- Tu., Oct. 3 – Pumpkins at the Park, sponsored by TCEC and PTCI in honor of National Co-op Month